Payment is required after each treatment. Some insurance companies allow for direct billing. For more information please contact our clinic manager for more details.
We require 24 hour notice for cancelling an appointment. If you cancel an appointment after the 24 hour mark a cancellation fee of $25.00 will be charged.
- 30 Minute Treatment: $67.80
- 45 Minute Treatment: $79.10
- 60 Minute Treatment: $96.05
- 90 Minute Treatment: $141.25
*Prices include HST
Chiropractic or Physiotherapy
Payment is required after each treatment.
Some insurance companies allow for direct billing. For more information please contact our clinic manager for more details.
Initial Consult: $120.00
15 Minute Treatment: $45.00
30 Minute Treatment: $75.00
Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage treatments and also medical devices such as Orthotics and Compression Socks are covered by most health care plans; most pay 80-100% of the fees but best to confirm what your insurance plan covers. We also have the ability to bill directly to your extended healthcare plan and insurance company (Great West life, Sun Life Financial, Desjardins, Green Shield Canada) to minimize out of pocket fees. We accept:
- Employer Extended Health Benefits/Plans
- Blue Cross
- Toronto Health Centre bills BlueCross directly for physiotherapy, chiropractic, and massage services for members of Veterans Affairs, Canadian Services. For more details about insurance coverage don’t hesitate to visit us at our clinic or call us at (416) 979-3022 with any questions!
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
- If you were injured on the job, WSIB provides rehabilitation treatment to help you recover from your injury and we can help you with any WSIB paperwork that you may be unsure about. We bill WSIB directly for treatments and communicate with adjudicators for you to complete necessary forms, progress reports, treatment extensions.
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Coverage
- If you have been involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident, it is important to seek treatment from a Health Practitioner to assess your injuries. Symptoms of injuries such as Whiplash Associated Disorder may develop hours, weeks or months after the accident and recovery time decreases dramatically if you seek treatment immediately. Our staff can help you fill out the necessary forms that are required by your Automobile insurance to help alleviate unnecessary stress after your accident.
- MasterCard, Visa, Debit/Interac